- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 5 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 7 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 22 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Fed Response To Arizona Immigration Ruling: Set Up Racial Profiling Hotline!?
ICYMI: Below was the USDA’s advertisments for their ‘food stamp’ program:
On Today’s Show … Fallout from yesterday’s Supreme Court ruling on the Arizona immigration law continues. Some conservatives are accusing the Obama Administration of ‘waging war’ on the state. Meanwhile, liberals are worried the one upheld provision of SB 1070 will lead to racial profiling! The DOJ has even set up a hotline for those who feel targeted by Arizona’s police. Tom tries to shuffle through the spin and asks why securing the border has become so political?
The Cost Of Poverty
Once again, government proves that throwing money at a problem doesn’t work. Despite a massive increase in welfare spending over the years, American Thinker points out there has been no change in the poverty level.
Does ‘social spending’ actually encourage poverty? And how do we ‘fight’ poverty without throwing more money at it?
Recover On The Horizon? –
Homes prices have increased once again.
Is the ‘bottom’ finally behind us and are we finally on the road to recovery? Are you thinking about jumping in the market?