- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 7 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 7 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 9 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 10 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 10 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 14 hours ago
Dog Saves Drowning Toddler’s Life, Says Mom
A Michigan mom claims her dog saved her son’s life after he fell into their swimming pool.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
He’s mom’s best friend:
And Patricia Drauch says her dog ‘Bear’ is a life saver. Claiming he, on Sunday, rescued her 14-month-old son who had wandered away from her right into the swimming pool:
(Drauch) “His lips were blue, his eyes were rolled back.”
But she says little Stanley was floating because ‘Bear’ jumped in, gotten underneath the boy and kept him from drowning:
(Drauch) “He didn’t bark. He didn’t move. It was like he was afraid to.”
She says Stanley threw up water and regained consciousness as she drove to a nearby fire station for help. The Cass County, Michigan Sheriff’s Office can’t verify her story, but did find the vomit in the car.
Child Protective Services is investigating.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.