- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 10 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 10 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Dog Saves Drowning Toddler’s Life, Says Mom
A Michigan mom claims her dog saved her son’s life after he fell into their swimming pool.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
He’s mom’s best friend:
And Patricia Drauch says her dog ‘Bear’ is a life saver. Claiming he, on Sunday, rescued her 14-month-old son who had wandered away from her right into the swimming pool:
(Drauch) “His lips were blue, his eyes were rolled back.”
But she says little Stanley was floating because ‘Bear’ jumped in, gotten underneath the boy and kept him from drowning:
(Drauch) “He didn’t bark. He didn’t move. It was like he was afraid to.”
She says Stanley threw up water and regained consciousness as she drove to a nearby fire station for help. The Cass County, Michigan Sheriff’s Office can’t verify her story, but did find the vomit in the car.
Child Protective Services is investigating.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.