- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: American Traditional Country Music Duo, The Secret SistersPosted 4 hours ago
- President Obama Green Lights Surveillance Flights Over Syria [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Sharing Opinions On Social MediaPosted 24 hours ago
- The Emmy Awards: Big Wins and An Emotional Tribute to Robin Williams [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Dog Saves Drowning Toddler’s Life, Says Mom
A Michigan mom claims her dog saved her son’s life after he fell into their swimming pool.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
He’s mom’s best friend:
And Patricia Drauch says her dog ‘Bear’ is a life saver. Claiming he, on Sunday, rescued her 14-month-old son who had wandered away from her right into the swimming pool:
(Drauch) “His lips were blue, his eyes were rolled back.”
But she says little Stanley was floating because ‘Bear’ jumped in, gotten underneath the boy and kept him from drowning:
(Drauch) “He didn’t bark. He didn’t move. It was like he was afraid to.”
She says Stanley threw up water and regained consciousness as she drove to a nearby fire station for help. The Cass County, Michigan Sheriff’s Office can’t verify her story, but did find the vomit in the car.
Child Protective Services is investigating.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.