- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 12 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Dog Saves Drowning Toddler’s Life, Says Mom
A Michigan mom claims her dog saved her son’s life after he fell into their swimming pool.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
He’s mom’s best friend:
And Patricia Drauch says her dog ‘Bear’ is a life saver. Claiming he, on Sunday, rescued her 14-month-old son who had wandered away from her right into the swimming pool:
(Drauch) “His lips were blue, his eyes were rolled back.”
But she says little Stanley was floating because ‘Bear’ jumped in, gotten underneath the boy and kept him from drowning:
(Drauch) “He didn’t bark. He didn’t move. It was like he was afraid to.”
She says Stanley threw up water and regained consciousness as she drove to a nearby fire station for help. The Cass County, Michigan Sheriff’s Office can’t verify her story, but did find the vomit in the car.
Child Protective Services is investigating.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.