- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 11 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 20 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 22 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Desperation! The Obama campaign is hitting an all new low. On Friday, Obama for America launched the Obama Event Registry for supporters committed to the President’s re-election cause. The registry invites people to ask friends and family for campaign donations in lieu of a gift. Gibson wants to know if you 2012 brides are willing to give up your gravy bowls? Plus: NY Post Columnist, Michael Goodwin says Hillary is already in the process of transitioning from Cabinet Secretary to vice president …Will that change your mind on voting for Obama?
Plus: The 72 Hour waiting game is on for a ruling on Obama care and Is the Republican brand name in bad shape? Gibson decides.