- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 37 mins ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 21 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
Desperation! The Obama campaign is hitting an all new low. On Friday, Obama for America launched the Obama Event Registry for supporters committed to the President’s re-election cause. The registry invites people to ask friends and family for campaign donations in lieu of a gift. Gibson wants to know if you 2012 brides are willing to give up your gravy bowls? Plus: NY Post Columnist, Michael Goodwin says Hillary is already in the process of transitioning from Cabinet Secretary to vice president …Will that change your mind on voting for Obama?
Plus: The 72 Hour waiting game is on for a ruling on Obama care and Is the Republican brand name in bad shape? Gibson decides.