- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 21 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Desperation! The Obama campaign is hitting an all new low. On Friday, Obama for America launched the Obama Event Registry for supporters committed to the President’s re-election cause. The registry invites people to ask friends and family for campaign donations in lieu of a gift. Gibson wants to know if you 2012 brides are willing to give up your gravy bowls? Plus: NY Post Columnist, Michael Goodwin says Hillary is already in the process of transitioning from Cabinet Secretary to vice president …Will that change your mind on voting for Obama?
Plus: The 72 Hour waiting game is on for a ruling on Obama care and Is the Republican brand name in bad shape? Gibson decides.