- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 3 hours ago
- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 14 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 16 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 18 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 19 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 19 hours ago
Price at the Pump Takes A Plunge
Gasoline prices continue to fall in the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
The average price of a regular gallon of gas tumbled 15-cents over the past two weeks. That’s according to the Lundberg Survey.
Will gas prices continue going down?
(Lundberg) “We would have to assume a big crash in crude to see a huge further decline at the pump. What is more likely, I think, is that there will be a few more cents for now, but maybe that will be it.”
Oil analyst Trilby Lundberg.
Diesel prices also fell. Diesel down 13-cents to $3.78 a gallon.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.