- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 3 hours ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 21 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Housecall for Health: Binge Eating Employees
Some people in the workplace struggle with a common eating disorder and it could be affecting produvtivity, according to a new study.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
New research has revealed a common problem in the workplace: binge eating.
A large study by Johnson & Johnson found 10% of the U.S. workforce binge eats at least once a month, and 5% on a weekly basis.
Binge eating combines overating with a sense of loss of control. Data showed a link between the disorder and low work productivity.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.