- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 10 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 10 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 14 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Binge Eating Employees
Some people in the workplace struggle with a common eating disorder and it could be affecting produvtivity, according to a new study.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
New research has revealed a common problem in the workplace: binge eating.
A large study by Johnson & Johnson found 10% of the U.S. workforce binge eats at least once a month, and 5% on a weekly basis.
Binge eating combines overating with a sense of loss of control. Data showed a link between the disorder and low work productivity.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.