- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 8 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 9 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 12 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 12 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 13 hours ago
AEHQ: The Issue of Immigration Reform
It’s been more than a week since President Obama issued an executive order ending deportations for children of illegal immigrants, and it’s still causing an uproar.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Democratic Congressman Xavier Becerra says Mitt Romney may have missed the boat on the Latino vote.
(Becerra) “He was so vicious in going at the issue of immigration that he locked himself in.”
Becerra on ABC’s ‘This Week’. On the GOP side, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida says he’s skeptical that meaningful immigration reform will ever come around.
(Rubio) “For many, I would just say too many people, this issue is more valuable unresolved.”
Rubio on NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’. And Romney campaign adviser Ed Gillespie says the Obama order may not be around for long if Romney gets elected in November.
(Gillespie) “All of these are subject to review and repeal.”
Gillespie on CNN’s ‘State of the Union’.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.