- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Night Light Hazards
Whether it be a child’s night light, or the familiar glow of a computer screen, both can have negative health effects when being used in the evening.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Today’s high-tech society means having electronics on at all hours of the night. But doctors say the light they emit could have negative health effects. The American Medical Association says exposure to excessive light at night; like from computer screens can disrupt sleep, make driving conditions hazardous, and even increase cancer risk. The AMA is looking into the development of new lighting technologies to reduce the effects on our body clocks.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.