- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall For Health: Night Light Hazards
Whether it be a child’s night light, or the familiar glow of a computer screen, both can have negative health effects when being used in the evening.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Today’s high-tech society means having electronics on at all hours of the night. But doctors say the light they emit could have negative health effects. The American Medical Association says exposure to excessive light at night; like from computer screens can disrupt sleep, make driving conditions hazardous, and even increase cancer risk. The AMA is looking into the development of new lighting technologies to reduce the effects on our body clocks.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.