- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 16 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
What Makes A Leader?
A Facebook study reveals what makes someone a leader. The report appears online in the journal ‘Science’.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Who wields the most power?
When it comes to Facebook, women have more sway over men than they do their own gender. But overall, men have more influence: 49% more of it than women.
If you’re single you have 113% more clout than people “in a relationship.” But when users graduate to married status, they became the most influential.
The study, conducted at NYU Stern School of Business, says the statistics don’t explain why these things happen, but generally on Facebook, age means leadership and it is youth that is led.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.