- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 hour ago
- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 20 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 1 day ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
What Makes A Leader?
A Facebook study reveals what makes someone a leader. The report appears online in the journal ‘Science’.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Who wields the most power?
When it comes to Facebook, women have more sway over men than they do their own gender. But overall, men have more influence: 49% more of it than women.
If you’re single you have 113% more clout than people “in a relationship.” But when users graduate to married status, they became the most influential.
The study, conducted at NYU Stern School of Business, says the statistics don’t explain why these things happen, but generally on Facebook, age means leadership and it is youth that is led.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.