- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 14 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
What Makes A Leader?
A Facebook study reveals what makes someone a leader. The report appears online in the journal ‘Science’.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Who wields the most power?
When it comes to Facebook, women have more sway over men than they do their own gender. But overall, men have more influence: 49% more of it than women.
If you’re single you have 113% more clout than people “in a relationship.” But when users graduate to married status, they became the most influential.
The study, conducted at NYU Stern School of Business, says the statistics don’t explain why these things happen, but generally on Facebook, age means leadership and it is youth that is led.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.