- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 39 mins ago
- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 hours ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
What Makes A Leader?
A Facebook study reveals what makes someone a leader. The report appears online in the journal ‘Science’.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Who wields the most power?
When it comes to Facebook, women have more sway over men than they do their own gender. But overall, men have more influence: 49% more of it than women.
If you’re single you have 113% more clout than people “in a relationship.” But when users graduate to married status, they became the most influential.
The study, conducted at NYU Stern School of Business, says the statistics don’t explain why these things happen, but generally on Facebook, age means leadership and it is youth that is led.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.