- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] His Turn
His Turn! Courting Hispanic voters, Mitt Romney is promising to ease the path to a green card, fix a complicated and convoluted system to let farm workers into the United States and finish a high-tech fence along the Mexican border. Will this help him seal the deal with Hispanics voters? Gibson is joined by Raul Reyes, USA Today columnist, nationally-recognized expert on Latino/Hispanic issues.
What a Guy! The White House is issuing a public service announcement against dating violence, combining the voices of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden with those of top sports figures in a campaign to reduce assaults on women. Gibson wants to know where are the PSA’s to end the violence in Chicago?
Plus: Secret Service Gone Wild, Hip Hop Week in Review