- Super Bowl XLIX Media Day [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 4 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 10 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] His Turn
His Turn! Courting Hispanic voters, Mitt Romney is promising to ease the path to a green card, fix a complicated and convoluted system to let farm workers into the United States and finish a high-tech fence along the Mexican border. Will this help him seal the deal with Hispanics voters? Gibson is joined by Raul Reyes, USA Today columnist, nationally-recognized expert on Latino/Hispanic issues.
What a Guy! The White House is issuing a public service announcement against dating violence, combining the voices of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden with those of top sports figures in a campaign to reduce assaults on women. Gibson wants to know where are the PSA’s to end the violence in Chicago?
Plus: Secret Service Gone Wild, Hip Hop Week in Review