- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Terry Family Suspects WH Cover-Up of Fast and Furious [VIDEO]
The family of slain Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, who was killed with a weapon lost during the botched “Fast and Furious” operation, are speaking out and they want to know what happened to their son.
FOX’s William La Jeunesse reports from Detroit:
The parents of a murdered Border Patrol Agent spoke out exclusively to FOX News, saying they do not want their son forgotten, or how he died to get buried in a partisan political fight on Capitol Hill or with the stroke of a President’s pen invoking executive privilege.
(Josie Terry) “Brian didn’t get run over by a car. Brian got shot with a weapon.”
(Kent Terry) “In the back.”
(Josie Terry) ”From Fast and Furious that walked.”
(Kent Terry) “I think it went all the way up the ladder to him. And they are protecting him and Holder.”
Kent and Josie Terry still live outside Detroit, Brian’s hometown before he joined the Border Patrol and died in the Arizona desert, killed by Mexican cartel members armed with weapons provided by a U.S. government program known as Operation Fast and Furious.
In Detroit, William La Jeunesse, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: