- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Terry Family Suspects WH Cover-Up of Fast and Furious [VIDEO]
The family of slain Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, who was killed with a weapon lost during the botched “Fast and Furious” operation, are speaking out and they want to know what happened to their son.
FOX’s William La Jeunesse reports from Detroit:
The parents of a murdered Border Patrol Agent spoke out exclusively to FOX News, saying they do not want their son forgotten, or how he died to get buried in a partisan political fight on Capitol Hill or with the stroke of a President’s pen invoking executive privilege.
(Josie Terry) “Brian didn’t get run over by a car. Brian got shot with a weapon.”
(Kent Terry) “In the back.”
(Josie Terry) “From Fast and Furious that walked.”
(Kent Terry) “I think it went all the way up the ladder to him. And they are protecting him and Holder.”
Kent and Josie Terry still live outside Detroit, Brian’s hometown before he joined the Border Patrol and died in the Arizona desert, killed by Mexican cartel members armed with weapons provided by a U.S. government program known as Operation Fast and Furious.
In Detroit, William La Jeunesse, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: