- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 8 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Jerry Sandusky Found Guilty on 45 Counts; Bail Revoked
Former Penn State Assistant Football Coach Jerry Sandusky has been found Guilty on 45 counts in his child sex-abuse trial. His bail has been revoked.
Listen to cheers erupt outside the Pennsylvania courthouse when the verdict was announced:
Bob Hauer with FOX News Radio affiliate WHP details the trial from Bellefonte, Pennsylvania:
The longtime Penn State Defensive Coordinator and the founder of the Second Mile Charity had been accused of abusing 10 boys over the course of 15 years, allegations that he had denied.
Some of those accusers – eight – took the stand over the first four days of the trial, detailing some very graphic testimony. Mike McQuery himself took the stand, alleging that a ninth victim, he saw assaulted by Sandusky in the shower.
Sandusky’s attorney Joe Amendola defended his client by saying that the system was out to get Jerry Sandusky and that the accusers were out for financial gain.
In Bellefonte, Bob Hauer, FOX News Radio.