- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 9 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 27 mins ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 57 mins ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: The Chase ContinuesPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
New Allegations Against Sandusky From Son as Jury Deliberates [VIDEO]
His adopted son now says Jerry Sandusky is a child molester, but the jury in deliberations, doesn’t know that new allegation.
Bob Hauer from FOX News Radio affiliate WHP reports from Bellefonte, Pennsylvania:
While the jury was deliberating last night, the former Penn State assistant coach’s adopted son, through his attorney, announced he himself was abused by Jerry Sandusky.
His attorney didn’t provide more details and the defense didn’t respond to that allegation.
Since the jury is sequestered that is information they likely didn’t hear, as they consider the 48 counts Sandusky is officially facing.
The jury is set to resume deliberations by reviewing Mike McQuearys testimony. He’s the Assistant Coach who claims he saw Sandusky in the shower with a boy.
In Bellefonte, PA, Bob Hauer, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: