- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 9 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
New Allegations Against Sandusky From Son as Jury Deliberates [VIDEO]
His adopted son now says Jerry Sandusky is a child molester, but the jury in deliberations, doesn’t know that new allegation.
Bob Hauer from FOX News Radio affiliate WHP reports from Bellefonte, Pennsylvania:
While the jury was deliberating last night, the former Penn State assistant coach’s adopted son, through his attorney, announced he himself was abused by Jerry Sandusky.
His attorney didn’t provide more details and the defense didn’t respond to that allegation.
Since the jury is sequestered that is information they likely didn’t hear, as they consider the 48 counts Sandusky is officially facing.
The jury is set to resume deliberations by reviewing Mike McQuearys testimony. He’s the Assistant Coach who claims he saw Sandusky in the shower with a boy.
In Bellefonte, PA, Bob Hauer, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: