- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 13 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
New Allegations Against Sandusky From Son as Jury Deliberates [VIDEO]
His adopted son now says Jerry Sandusky is a child molester, but the jury in deliberations, doesn’t know that new allegation.
Bob Hauer from FOX News Radio affiliate WHP reports from Bellefonte, Pennsylvania:
While the jury was deliberating last night, the former Penn State assistant coach’s adopted son, through his attorney, announced he himself was abused by Jerry Sandusky.
His attorney didn’t provide more details and the defense didn’t respond to that allegation.
Since the jury is sequestered that is information they likely didn’t hear, as they consider the 48 counts Sandusky is officially facing.
The jury is set to resume deliberations by reviewing Mike McQuearys testimony. He’s the Assistant Coach who claims he saw Sandusky in the shower with a boy.
In Bellefonte, PA, Bob Hauer, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: