- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 18 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Little League Lawsuit [VIDEO]
A little league player has been hit with a lawsuit by a spectator, all over a wayward ball.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has the details:
A New Jersey woman who was struck in the face with a baseball at a little league game is suing the young catcher who threw it. Elizabeth Lloyd looking for more than $150,000 dollars in damages to cover medical costs from the Manchester Little League game two years ago and seeking an unidentified amount for pain and suffering. Lloyd sitting at a picnic table near a fenced in bullpen when she was hit; the boy 11 at the time, was warming up a pitcher. The little league says their insurance does not cover spectators.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.