- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Little League Lawsuit [VIDEO]
A little league player has been hit with a lawsuit by a spectator, all over a wayward ball.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has the details:
A New Jersey woman who was struck in the face with a baseball at a little league game is suing the young catcher who threw it. Elizabeth Lloyd looking for more than $150,000 dollars in damages to cover medical costs from the Manchester Little League game two years ago and seeking an unidentified amount for pain and suffering. Lloyd sitting at a picnic table near a fenced in bullpen when she was hit; the boy 11 at the time, was warming up a pitcher. The little league says their insurance does not cover spectators.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.