- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 19 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Little League Lawsuit [VIDEO]
A little league player has been hit with a lawsuit by a spectator, all over a wayward ball.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has the details:
A New Jersey woman who was struck in the face with a baseball at a little league game is suing the young catcher who threw it. Elizabeth Lloyd looking for more than $150,000 dollars in damages to cover medical costs from the Manchester Little League game two years ago and seeking an unidentified amount for pain and suffering. Lloyd sitting at a picnic table near a fenced in bullpen when she was hit; the boy 11 at the time, was warming up a pitcher. The little league says their insurance does not cover spectators.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.