- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Little League Lawsuit [VIDEO]
A little league player has been hit with a lawsuit by a spectator, all over a wayward ball.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has the details:
A New Jersey woman who was struck in the face with a baseball at a little league game is suing the young catcher who threw it. Elizabeth Lloyd looking for more than $150,000 dollars in damages to cover medical costs from the Manchester Little League game two years ago and seeking an unidentified amount for pain and suffering. Lloyd sitting at a picnic table near a fenced in bullpen when she was hit; the boy 11 at the time, was warming up a pitcher. The little league says their insurance does not cover spectators.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.