- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 5 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 18 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 21 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 21 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 21 hours ago
Housecall for Health: Dogs Prevent Asthma?
“Man’s best friend” could be more than just a great companion – they could be good for your child’s health.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If your child is begging for a dog, here’s a good reason to give in: New research from the University of California finds microbes that live on dogs can help strengthen a child’s immune system.
Data shows children with pet dogs develop bacteria in their bodies that helps protect against asthma.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.