- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 48 mins ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 9 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 12 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Dogs Prevent Asthma?
“Man’s best friend” could be more than just a great companion – they could be good for your child’s health.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If your child is begging for a dog, here’s a good reason to give in: New research from the University of California finds microbes that live on dogs can help strengthen a child’s immune system.
Data shows children with pet dogs develop bacteria in their bodies that helps protect against asthma.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.