- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Dogs Prevent Asthma?
“Man’s best friend” could be more than just a great companion – they could be good for your child’s health.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If your child is begging for a dog, here’s a good reason to give in: New research from the University of California finds microbes that live on dogs can help strengthen a child’s immune system.
Data shows children with pet dogs develop bacteria in their bodies that helps protect against asthma.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.