- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Dogs Prevent Asthma?
“Man’s best friend” could be more than just a great companion – they could be good for your child’s health.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
If your child is begging for a dog, here’s a good reason to give in: New research from the University of California finds microbes that live on dogs can help strengthen a child’s immune system.
Data shows children with pet dogs develop bacteria in their bodies that helps protect against asthma.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.