- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 8 mins ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 38 mins ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 23 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Toyota/Save Mart 350 (Sonoma)
NASCAR is ditching the traditional oval this weekend for a familiar California track with a new name, while racing fans won’t be able to enjoy a cigarette in the stands at another popular raceway.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has more in this edition of FOX in the Fast Lane:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
The Sprint Cup is racing the road course in this weekend’s Toyota/Save Mart 350 at the now named Sonoma Raceway. It’s the first Cup series race at the track since Infineon’s naming rights deal expired last month, and California native Jimmie Johnson isn’t worried about his decision to skip extra practice time in favor of family time.
(Johnson) “We have tested our Cup car on a road course, and I feel like the rust is knocked off and I’m ready to go.”
Points leader Matt Kenseth has struggled in Sonoma, managing just one career Top 10 finish.
(Kenseth) “Certainly, there’s a lot more opportunities for mistakes, from a driver’s standpoint, at that track. So that’s probably been my worst track, probably since we’ve… since I’ve started racing in the Cup series.”
From now on, it looks like tires will be the only thing smoking at Daytona. Track Vice President Andrew Gurtis, announcing that smoking is now banned in the grandstands.
(Gurtis) “Daytona is kinda the recognized leader in motorsports, so we think by taking this step we’ve really set the example that smoke-free is the way to go.”
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.