- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 9 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 11 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 13 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 14 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 14 hours ago
Electric Sedans Hit The Road
Via electric car maker Tesla.
Ten of the sedans, called the Model S, rolled out the door Friday during a ceremony at the company’s factory in Fremont, Calif.
Tesla Motors Inc. says more than 10,000 people have put down a refundable deposit for the five-seat sedan.
The base model can go 160 miles on one charge. The Palo Alto-based carmaker says it expects to sell 5,000 this year. They start at $49,900, after a federal tax credit.