- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 2 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Electric Sedans Hit The Road
Via electric car maker Tesla.
Ten of the sedans, called the Model S, rolled out the door Friday during a ceremony at the company’s factory in Fremont, Calif.
Tesla Motors Inc. says more than 10,000 people have put down a refundable deposit for the five-seat sedan.
The base model can go 160 miles on one charge. The Palo Alto-based carmaker says it expects to sell 5,000 this year. They start at $49,900, after a federal tax credit.