- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 9 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 16 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Electric Sedans Hit The Road
Via electric car maker Tesla.
Ten of the sedans, called the Model S, rolled out the door Friday during a ceremony at the company’s factory in Fremont, Calif.
Tesla Motors Inc. says more than 10,000 people have put down a refundable deposit for the five-seat sedan.
The base model can go 160 miles on one charge. The Palo Alto-based carmaker says it expects to sell 5,000 this year. They start at $49,900, after a federal tax credit.