- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS Network!
President Obama announced he’s not going to deport illegal aliens who came to the US as children — for now. Sen. Jim DeMint and Rep. David Schweiker weigh in. Then, radio talk show host Monica Crowley joins Tom with her new book “What the (Bleep) Just Happened?” And, mortgage expert Rick Sharga gives Tom the inside story of the state of the mortgage industry. Later, Tom talks to Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant about how his state is recovering from the bad economy. Plus, the panel tackles “Fast and Furious”, Obama’s immigration policy and whether kids should still learn cursive in school. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!