- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 2 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 9 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS Network!
President Obama announced he’s not going to deport illegal aliens who came to the US as children — for now. Sen. Jim DeMint and Rep. David Schweiker weigh in. Then, radio talk show host Monica Crowley joins Tom with her new book “What the (Bleep) Just Happened?” And, mortgage expert Rick Sharga gives Tom the inside story of the state of the mortgage industry. Later, Tom talks to Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant about how his state is recovering from the bad economy. Plus, the panel tackles “Fast and Furious”, Obama’s immigration policy and whether kids should still learn cursive in school. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!