- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS Network!
President Obama announced he’s not going to deport illegal aliens who came to the US as children — for now. Sen. Jim DeMint and Rep. David Schweiker weigh in. Then, radio talk show host Monica Crowley joins Tom with her new book “What the (Bleep) Just Happened?” And, mortgage expert Rick Sharga gives Tom the inside story of the state of the mortgage industry. Later, Tom talks to Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant about how his state is recovering from the bad economy. Plus, the panel tackles “Fast and Furious”, Obama’s immigration policy and whether kids should still learn cursive in school. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!