- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS Network!
President Obama announced he’s not going to deport illegal aliens who came to the US as children — for now. Sen. Jim DeMint and Rep. David Schweiker weigh in. Then, radio talk show host Monica Crowley joins Tom with her new book “What the (Bleep) Just Happened?” And, mortgage expert Rick Sharga gives Tom the inside story of the state of the mortgage industry. Later, Tom talks to Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant about how his state is recovering from the bad economy. Plus, the panel tackles “Fast and Furious”, Obama’s immigration policy and whether kids should still learn cursive in school. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!