- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS Network!
President Obama announced he’s not going to deport illegal aliens who came to the US as children — for now. Sen. Jim DeMint and Rep. David Schweiker weigh in. Then, radio talk show host Monica Crowley joins Tom with her new book “What the (Bleep) Just Happened?” And, mortgage expert Rick Sharga gives Tom the inside story of the state of the mortgage industry. Later, Tom talks to Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant about how his state is recovering from the bad economy. Plus, the panel tackles “Fast and Furious”, Obama’s immigration policy and whether kids should still learn cursive in school. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!