- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 3 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 10 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 11 hours ago
WA City Allows Cancer Survivor to Swim Topless
A Washington city is reversing course, allowing one woman to go topless in city swimming pools.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains why:
(Jaecks) “It’s not my style to make big waves.”
But Jodi Jaecks request to swim topless in Seattle swimming pools is making waves. Jaecks is a breast cancer survivor who had a double mastectomy last year. Since the surgery, she’s struggled to find comfortable bathing suit tops.
(Jaecks) “If I called myself a man and walked into that pool, they would have no problem with my body.”
After initially denying Jaecks’ request, Seattle Parks and Recreation, now giving Jaecks special permission to go topless in the city’s pools. Jaecks says cancer patients shouldn’t have to feel more self-conscious by asking for permission.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.