- Final Push For Potential Nuclear Deal With Iran [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Becki Newton & Zachary Knighton of FOX’s "Weird Loners"Posted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
WA City Allows Cancer Survivor to Swim Topless
A Washington city is reversing course, allowing one woman to go topless in city swimming pools.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains why:
(Jaecks) “It’s not my style to make big waves.”
But Jodi Jaecks request to swim topless in Seattle swimming pools is making waves. Jaecks is a breast cancer survivor who had a double mastectomy last year. Since the surgery, she’s struggled to find comfortable bathing suit tops.
(Jaecks) “If I called myself a man and walked into that pool, they would have no problem with my body.”
After initially denying Jaecks’ request, Seattle Parks and Recreation, now giving Jaecks special permission to go topless in the city’s pools. Jaecks says cancer patients shouldn’t have to feel more self-conscious by asking for permission.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.