- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 17 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
WA City Allows Cancer Survivor to Swim Topless
A Washington city is reversing course, allowing one woman to go topless in city swimming pools.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains why:
(Jaecks) “It’s not my style to make big waves.”
But Jodi Jaecks request to swim topless in Seattle swimming pools is making waves. Jaecks is a breast cancer survivor who had a double mastectomy last year. Since the surgery, she’s struggled to find comfortable bathing suit tops.
(Jaecks) “If I called myself a man and walked into that pool, they would have no problem with my body.”
After initially denying Jaecks’ request, Seattle Parks and Recreation, now giving Jaecks special permission to go topless in the city’s pools. Jaecks says cancer patients shouldn’t have to feel more self-conscious by asking for permission.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.