- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
WA City Allows Cancer Survivor to Swim Topless
A Washington city is reversing course, allowing one woman to go topless in city swimming pools.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains why:
(Jaecks) “It’s not my style to make big waves.”
But Jodi Jaecks request to swim topless in Seattle swimming pools is making waves. Jaecks is a breast cancer survivor who had a double mastectomy last year. Since the surgery, she’s struggled to find comfortable bathing suit tops.
(Jaecks) “If I called myself a man and walked into that pool, they would have no problem with my body.”
After initially denying Jaecks’ request, Seattle Parks and Recreation, now giving Jaecks special permission to go topless in the city’s pools. Jaecks says cancer patients shouldn’t have to feel more self-conscious by asking for permission.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.