- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 23 mins ago
- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 16 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 16 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
[Video] We Owe You!
We Owe You! Once again taking on the role of working-class man in the White House, Vice President Joe Biden spoke to a gathering of public employee unions Tuesday, rallying them to fight against what he called “the greatest assault on working-class people and their unions that I’ve seen in my lifetime.” Gibson wonders why we would owe the public unions anything?
Plus: Fox News Contributor Monica Crowley joins Gibson to discuss her new book , What the “bleep” just happened.