- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 13 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 18 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[Video] We Owe You!
We Owe You! Once again taking on the role of working-class man in the White House, Vice President Joe Biden spoke to a gathering of public employee unions Tuesday, rallying them to fight against what he called “the greatest assault on working-class people and their unions that I’ve seen in my lifetime.” Gibson wonders why we would owe the public unions anything?
Plus: Fox News Contributor Monica Crowley joins Gibson to discuss her new book , What the “bleep” just happened.