- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 5 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 11 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 21 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
[Video] Boring White Guy!
Boring White Guy! After much confusion about the Vetting or lack of Vetting of Senator Marco Rubio, Mitt Romney came out yesterday to say that Rubio was being vetted but Politico.com is reporting today that Governor Tim Pawlenty has become the favorite VP choice in “Romney-world.” Is Romney going to go with Michael Barone’s “Boring White Guy” tactic of picking someone a lot like himself? Gibson examines.
Plus: Far Left mocks Mitt Romney for plans to attend NAACP Convention, Stay at Home Dads all the rage and Nanny State Updates!