- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
[Video] Boring White Guy!
Boring White Guy! After much confusion about the Vetting or lack of Vetting of Senator Marco Rubio, Mitt Romney came out yesterday to say that Rubio was being vetted but Politico.com is reporting today that Governor Tim Pawlenty has become the favorite VP choice in “Romney-world.” Is Romney going to go with Michael Barone’s “Boring White Guy” tactic of picking someone a lot like himself? Gibson examines.
Plus: Far Left mocks Mitt Romney for plans to attend NAACP Convention, Stay at Home Dads all the rage and Nanny State Updates!