- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Boring White Guy!
Boring White Guy! After much confusion about the Vetting or lack of Vetting of Senator Marco Rubio, Mitt Romney came out yesterday to say that Rubio was being vetted but Politico.com is reporting today that Governor Tim Pawlenty has become the favorite VP choice in “Romney-world.” Is Romney going to go with Michael Barone’s “Boring White Guy” tactic of picking someone a lot like himself? Gibson examines.
Plus: Far Left mocks Mitt Romney for plans to attend NAACP Convention, Stay at Home Dads all the rage and Nanny State Updates!