- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 17 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Boring White Guy!
Boring White Guy! After much confusion about the Vetting or lack of Vetting of Senator Marco Rubio, Mitt Romney came out yesterday to say that Rubio was being vetted but Politico.com is reporting today that Governor Tim Pawlenty has become the favorite VP choice in “Romney-world.” Is Romney going to go with Michael Barone’s “Boring White Guy” tactic of picking someone a lot like himself? Gibson examines.
Plus: Far Left mocks Mitt Romney for plans to attend NAACP Convention, Stay at Home Dads all the rage and Nanny State Updates!