- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 16 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 47 mins ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Boring White Guy!
Boring White Guy! After much confusion about the Vetting or lack of Vetting of Senator Marco Rubio, Mitt Romney came out yesterday to say that Rubio was being vetted but Politico.com is reporting today that Governor Tim Pawlenty has become the favorite VP choice in “Romney-world.” Is Romney going to go with Michael Barone’s “Boring White Guy” tactic of picking someone a lot like himself? Gibson examines.
Plus: Far Left mocks Mitt Romney for plans to attend NAACP Convention, Stay at Home Dads all the rage and Nanny State Updates!