- Housecall for Health: Workplace StressPosted 4 hours ago
- Deer Tick DangersPosted 2 days ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 3 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 3 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
I Scream: Good Humor Trucks Short on Popular Ice Cream Bars
Some kids may be screaming this summer…because a perfect swirl of problems means they can’t get their favorite Good Humor bar.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
The shortage of some ice cream bars, not likely to leave some kids in the Northeast – or their parents – in “Good Humor” when the ice cream truck rolls in. You may not be able to find some of your favorites.
Good Humor’s parent company, Unilever, saying some of the most popular flavors – Toasted Almond, Candy Center Crunch and Chocolate Eclair – in short supply. The company says a springtime sales spike and the pending shutdown of a factory in Hagerstown, Maryland has made it hard to supply ice cream trucks with those varities, but they say the problem should be resolved by mid-summer.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.