- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
I Scream: Good Humor Trucks Short on Popular Ice Cream Bars
Some kids may be screaming this summer…because a perfect swirl of problems means they can’t get their favorite Good Humor bar.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
The shortage of some ice cream bars, not likely to leave some kids in the Northeast – or their parents – in “Good Humor” when the ice cream truck rolls in. You may not be able to find some of your favorites.
Good Humor’s parent company, Unilever, saying some of the most popular flavors – Toasted Almond, Candy Center Crunch and Chocolate Eclair – in short supply. The company says a springtime sales spike and the pending shutdown of a factory in Hagerstown, Maryland has made it hard to supply ice cream trucks with those varities, but they say the problem should be resolved by mid-summer.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.