- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 52 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 hours ago
- Kenny Chesney’s ‘Revival’ Tour Features Some Big Name Opening ActsPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
I Scream: Good Humor Trucks Short on Popular Ice Cream Bars
Some kids may be screaming this summer…because a perfect swirl of problems means they can’t get their favorite Good Humor bar.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
The shortage of some ice cream bars, not likely to leave some kids in the Northeast – or their parents – in “Good Humor” when the ice cream truck rolls in. You may not be able to find some of your favorites.
Good Humor’s parent company, Unilever, saying some of the most popular flavors – Toasted Almond, Candy Center Crunch and Chocolate Eclair – in short supply. The company says a springtime sales spike and the pending shutdown of a factory in Hagerstown, Maryland has made it hard to supply ice cream trucks with those varities, but they say the problem should be resolved by mid-summer.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.