- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 3 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 6 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 6 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 6 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 10 hours ago
Housecall For Health: Kids High Blood Pressure
A new study reveals that kids are now suffering from a health problem that used to be just for adults who were out of shape or stressed out.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
An alarming new study finds that the number of children hospitalized for high blood pressure has doubled in the past decade. Researchers from the University of Michigan say previous studies have only been conducted with adults. Scientists don’t have the data to pinpoint a reason yet, but speculate that obesity and nutrition are playing a key role. Health officials worry about the consequences of hypertension in kids as they age.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.