- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 1 hour ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 8 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall For Health: Kids High Blood Pressure
A new study reveals that kids are now suffering from a health problem that used to be just for adults who were out of shape or stressed out.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
An alarming new study finds that the number of children hospitalized for high blood pressure has doubled in the past decade. Researchers from the University of Michigan say previous studies have only been conducted with adults. Scientists don’t have the data to pinpoint a reason yet, but speculate that obesity and nutrition are playing a key role. Health officials worry about the consequences of hypertension in kids as they age.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.