- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall For Health: Kids High Blood Pressure
A new study reveals that kids are now suffering from a health problem that used to be just for adults who were out of shape or stressed out.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
An alarming new study finds that the number of children hospitalized for high blood pressure has doubled in the past decade. Researchers from the University of Michigan say previous studies have only been conducted with adults. Scientists don’t have the data to pinpoint a reason yet, but speculate that obesity and nutrition are playing a key role. Health officials worry about the consequences of hypertension in kids as they age.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.