- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 12 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Housecall For Health: Kids High Blood Pressure
A new study reveals that kids are now suffering from a health problem that used to be just for adults who were out of shape or stressed out.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
An alarming new study finds that the number of children hospitalized for high blood pressure has doubled in the past decade. Researchers from the University of Michigan say previous studies have only been conducted with adults. Scientists don’t have the data to pinpoint a reason yet, but speculate that obesity and nutrition are playing a key role. Health officials worry about the consequences of hypertension in kids as they age.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.