- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 9 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 16 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 17 hours ago
Holder May Face Contempt Vote [VIDEO]
Update: Justice Department says the President has exerted executive privilege over Fast and Furious documents.
He’s testified over and over on Capitol Hill about Fast and Furious, yet Attorney General Eric Holder could be held in contempt of Congress by unhappy Republicans.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
All signs point to that contempt of Congress vote this morning with the House Oversight Committee.
(Holder) “I think we are involved more in political gamesmanship.”
Attorney General Eric Holder offering a briefing with committee members about why some documents can’t be delivered.
Committee Chair Darrell Issa leading the investigation into the botched gun tracking operation that sent thousands of weapons to Mexican drug cartels.
(Issa) “We have to in good conscience see documents that convince us that it’s time to say there’s been sufficiency as to the subpoena.”
The contempt resolution expected to pass on a party-line tally.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: