- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 16 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Holder May Face Contempt Vote [VIDEO]
Update: Justice Department says the President has exerted executive privilege over Fast and Furious documents.
He’s testified over and over on Capitol Hill about Fast and Furious, yet Attorney General Eric Holder could be held in contempt of Congress by unhappy Republicans.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
All signs point to that contempt of Congress vote this morning with the House Oversight Committee.
(Holder) “I think we are involved more in political gamesmanship.”
Attorney General Eric Holder offering a briefing with committee members about why some documents can’t be delivered.
Committee Chair Darrell Issa leading the investigation into the botched gun tracking operation that sent thousands of weapons to Mexican drug cartels.
(Issa) “We have to in good conscience see documents that convince us that it’s time to say there’s been sufficiency as to the subpoena.”
The contempt resolution expected to pass on a party-line tally.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: