- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Holder Attempts to Avoid Contempt Vote [VIDEO]
Can he avoid being held in contempt of Congress? Attorney General Eric Holder is trying to, as Republicans continue targeting him over Fast and Furious.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
A House Committee plans to vote tomorrow on a contempt of Congress resolution against the Attorney General, but first, the Republican who is leading that panel will sit down with Holder today.
Holder, offering California Republican Darrell Issa, what the Attorney General says is a serious, good faith effort to find an amicable resolution.
Issa warns Holder anything less than full compliance won’t delay that contempt vote.
Republicans have subpoenaed thousands of documents related to Fast and Furious, accusing the Justice Department of a cover-up.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: