- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 6 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 8 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FL Teen Survives Spear Through His Head [VIDEO]
A Florida teen is recovering from a bizarre accident that left him with a spear going through his brain.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
(Dr. Garcia) “It’s a striking injury. It’s something you don’t see every day.”
Dr. George Garcia with Jackson Memorial Hospital. 16-year-old Yasser Lopez, struck in his head by a spear gun, when it fired as it was being loaded.
Doctors say the spear was two inches above the teen’s right eye – and it came out the back of his skull – but missed all the main blood vessels in the brain. The spear, successfully removed.
(Dr. Bullock) “Young people rehabilitate from injuries like this incredibly well, so we are very upbeat about his potential for recovery.”
Dr. Ross Bullock. The doctors say Lopez doesn’t remember the accident.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this incredible survival story HERE: