- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FL Teen Survives Spear Through His Head [VIDEO]
A Florida teen is recovering from a bizarre accident that left him with a spear going through his brain.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
(Dr. Garcia) “It’s a striking injury. It’s something you don’t see every day.”
Dr. George Garcia with Jackson Memorial Hospital. 16-year-old Yasser Lopez, struck in his head by a spear gun, when it fired as it was being loaded.
Doctors say the spear was two inches above the teen’s right eye – and it came out the back of his skull – but missed all the main blood vessels in the brain. The spear, successfully removed.
(Dr. Bullock) “Young people rehabilitate from injuries like this incredibly well, so we are very upbeat about his potential for recovery.”
Dr. Ross Bullock. The doctors say Lopez doesn’t remember the accident.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this incredible survival story HERE: