- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 1 hour ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Asian Immigrants Surpass Hispanics in the U.S.
A new study of census data from the Pew Research Center shows Latino and Hispanic immigrants are no longer the largest immigrant group. The title is now bestowed on Asians.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
A Pew Research study shows the number of new Americans from Latin America is second to those coming from Asia.
(Funk) “Asian-Americans grew faster than any other race group since 2000 to 2010, and the number of newly arrived Asian-American immigrants has now surpassed the number of newly arrived Hispanic immigrants.”
Researcher Cary Funk. “Asian” means anyone from Japan to India. And they’re smart, too.
(Funk) “More highly educated, they have higher median incomes than the general population. They also have distinctive values, in terms of a strong emphasis on marriage and parenting and a belief in hard work.”
Though nearly one-in-five Asian immigrants experience discrimination.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.