- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 5 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Bait! GOP Nominee Mitt Romney didn’t take the bait on President Obama’s latest diversion on Immigration refusing to say he would get rid of Obama’s Plan if he’s elected President. Right Wing Bloggers are enraged at Mitt but isn’t this the smart move? Gibson examines.
Race! Obama Cable Anchors and numerous Pundits came to the perfunctory conclusion after “The Daily Caller’s” Neil Munro’s unfortunate verbal outburst during President Obama’s Rose Garden Speech. Turns out that Munro didn’t do it for publicity or because he’s a jerk rather because President Obama is Black. Gibson judges.
Plus: Obama finishes his 100th Round of Golf!