- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 13 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
John McCain: Citizens United “Worst Decision Of The…Supreme Court” This Century
On Meet the Press, John McCain “worried” about the undue influence of big money people like Sheldon Adelson, poised to give tens of millions to Mitt Romney.
“I think there will scandals as associated with the wors[t] decision of the United States Supreme Court in the 21st century,” McCain explained. “Uninformed, arrogant, naive. I just wish one of [the justices] had run for county sheriff. That’s why we miss people like [former Chief Justice] William Rehnquist and [former Justice] Sandra Day O’Connor, who had some experience with congressional and other races.”