- Deer Tick DangersPosted 1 day ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
AEHQ: Immigration Announcement A Political Move? [VIDEO]
President Obama is getting accused of pulling a political ploy with an Executive Order allowing some young illegal immigrants to remain in the country and get jobs.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Republican rival Mitt Romney, on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” saying the White House gave the order so President Obama would land the Latino vote in November.
(Romney) “If he felt seriously about this, he should have taken action when he had a Democratic House and Senate, but he didn’t.”
But White House Adviser David Plouffe says it was not a political move.
(Plouffe) “This is a decision the Department of Homeland Security made. This is so that they have discretion in enforcement.”
…Plouffe on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH as Alberto Gonzalez sounds off on the announcement HERE: