- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 11 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Hear The Hate–Arizona Radio Host: Obama Is Our “First Monkey President”
Arizona Republican radio host Barbara Espinosa not only exhibits her racism for all to hear, but then when challenged on her admission that she refers to President Obama as the “first monkey president,” she doubled down by quoting the definition of ”monkey” and then claimed she couldn’t be racist with the last name Espinoza.
On her radio show, “Hair on Fire,” Barbara was taking a call from a listener who referred to Obama as a communist and the one with “rabbit ears,” when she decided to elaborate on the caller’s depiction of the president and offer her own racist view.
This host proudly proclaims, “I voted for the white guy, myself.”