- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 57 mins ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Hear The Hate–Arizona Radio Host: Obama Is Our “First Monkey President”
Arizona Republican radio host Barbara Espinosa not only exhibits her racism for all to hear, but then when challenged on her admission that she refers to President Obama as the “first monkey president,” she doubled down by quoting the definition of ”monkey” and then claimed she couldn’t be racist with the last name Espinoza.
On her radio show, “Hair on Fire,” Barbara was taking a call from a listener who referred to Obama as a communist and the one with “rabbit ears,” when she decided to elaborate on the caller’s depiction of the president and offer her own racist view.
This host proudly proclaims, “I voted for the white guy, myself.”