- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 6 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Hear The Hate–Arizona Radio Host: Obama Is Our “First Monkey President”
Arizona Republican radio host Barbara Espinosa not only exhibits her racism for all to hear, but then when challenged on her admission that she refers to President Obama as the “first monkey president,” she doubled down by quoting the definition of ”monkey” and then claimed she couldn’t be racist with the last name Espinoza.
On her radio show, “Hair on Fire,” Barbara was taking a call from a listener who referred to Obama as a communist and the one with “rabbit ears,” when she decided to elaborate on the caller’s depiction of the president and offer her own racist view.
This host proudly proclaims, “I voted for the white guy, myself.”