- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Watergate Turns 40
And our view of government has never been the same.
The time was just after 1 a.m. 40 years ago Sunday when a security guard at the Watergate Complex in Washington, D.C., discovered adhesive tape covering the latches of several doors.
The guard called police. Five men were arrested for burglary and attempting to illegally wiretap the Democratic National Committee offices. The arrests proved to be the first in a series of scandals that led to the August 1974 resignation of President Richard Nixon.