- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 3 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of June 15
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Mister Rogers Remixed Garden of Your Mind.”
Released by PBS Digital Media, this tribute to the famed children’s show host uses clips from Mister Roger’s Neighborhood to create an auto-tuned mash-up of the late Fred Rogers, singing a message about creativity and imagination.
Then, there’s this:
“Blink-182 Pick Up Lines.”
This video follows a guy named Tommy, using Blink-182 lyrics on unsuspecting women as part of a contest to advertise the band’s European tour. Although Tommy strikes out with the ladies, the video does win him first prize… tickets to Blink-182 concerts for life. How’s that for a pick up line?
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“90′s Covers for Those Who Grew Up in the 90′s.”
Shot in a recording studio, this clip shows split screen images of singer Aaron Rose using only his voice to create the instrumental and vocal arrangements for classic 90′s ear bugs, including Smash Mouth’s “All Star” and *NSYNC’s “Bye Bye Bye.”
For these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews