- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 3 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 3 hours ago
- Beware of IRS Scams This Tax SeasonPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
CT Man Calls 911 Over Bad Deli Sandwich
It was an unusual call for help in Connecticut; a man called 911 after getting a deli order he was not satisfied with.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
Rother McLennan wasn’t getting what he wanted Wednesday:
(McLennan) “Turkey and a little ham, a lot of cheese and a lot of mayonnaise.”
(911 Dispatcher) “You are calling 911 because you don’t like the way that they are making your sandwich?”
The dispatcher told him to walk away, but the deli in East Hartford claimed they made it his way and wouldn’t refund him:
(McLennan) “I mean, I just want to solve this the right way, you know? They’re giving me a hard time.”
So after McLennon persisted:
(911 Dispatcher) “Stay there or stay outside. I’ll send somebody.”
But then she added, next time:
(911 Dispatcher) “Just walk away and don’t buy it.”
He later apologized to the deli and no charges were filed.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.