- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 57 mins ago
- Peyton Manning Breaks Touchdown RecordPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
CT Man Calls 911 Over Bad Deli Sandwich
It was an unusual call for help in Connecticut; a man called 911 after getting a deli order he was not satisfied with.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
Rother McLennan wasn’t getting what he wanted Wednesday:
(McLennan) “Turkey and a little ham, a lot of cheese and a lot of mayonnaise.”
(911 Dispatcher) “You are calling 911 because you don’t like the way that they are making your sandwich?”
The dispatcher told him to walk away, but the deli in East Hartford claimed they made it his way and wouldn’t refund him:
(McLennan) “I mean, I just want to solve this the right way, you know? They’re giving me a hard time.”
So after McLennon persisted:
(911 Dispatcher) “Stay there or stay outside. I’ll send somebody.”
But then she added, next time:
(911 Dispatcher) “Just walk away and don’t buy it.”
He later apologized to the deli and no charges were filed.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.