- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Black Tea Lowers Heart Risk
If you swap that cup of coffee for a cup of a certain type of tea, you might be doing your heart and your health a big favor.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research finds that drinking black tea can reduce your risk of heart disease. A study from the journal Preventative Medicine says that drinking three cups of tea a day for three months can significantly reduce blood sugar levels and triglycerides. Experts credit tea’s high antioxidant content.
The catch? Doctors say drink tea without milk or sugar to get the heart benefits.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.