- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 14 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 7 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Black Tea Lowers Heart Risk
If you swap that cup of coffee for a cup of a certain type of tea, you might be doing your heart and your health a big favor.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research finds that drinking black tea can reduce your risk of heart disease. A study from the journal Preventative Medicine says that drinking three cups of tea a day for three months can significantly reduce blood sugar levels and triglycerides. Experts credit tea’s high antioxidant content.
The catch? Doctors say drink tea without milk or sugar to get the heart benefits.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.