- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Quicken Loans 400 (Michigan)
It’s faster and sleeker. NASCAR races this week on the newly-repaved track at Michigan for the Quicken Loans 400, where Denny Hamlin is hoping to repeat in Victory Lane and Kurt Busch is returning to Pit Row.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s NASCAR preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Drivers face another repaved track this week. This time: Michigan International Speedway. Brad Keselowski got to test out the new asphalt surface, and believes…
(Keselowski) “It’s certainly the fastest track on the circuit as it stands right now.”
Clint Bowyer feels that to handle Michigan’s higher track speeds, you need…
(Bowyer) “A good balance. You can’t be loose, you can’t be tight. You gotta have a good balance to go fast.”
Going to Michigan without much practice time for Carl Edwards means…
(Edwards) “It will be a challenge to figure it out quick enough to have a good car in the race.”
And for Jeff Gordon, he’s just glad…
(Gordon) “Other than new pavement and a smooth race track, other than that, not a lot changed, which I was happy to hear.”
Look for Denny Hamlin to attempt at third consecutive win, after winning the June race in 2010 and 2011.
And Kurt Busch is back driving for Phoenix Racing this week after a one-week suspension. Busch was suspended by NASCAR for verbally abusing a reporter at Dover.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside