- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 6 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 8 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 8 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Quicken Loans 400 (Michigan)
It’s faster and sleeker. NASCAR races this week on the newly-repaved track at Michigan for the Quicken Loans 400, where Denny Hamlin is hoping to repeat in Victory Lane and Kurt Busch is returning to Pit Row.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s NASCAR preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Drivers face another repaved track this week. This time: Michigan International Speedway. Brad Keselowski got to test out the new asphalt surface, and believes…
(Keselowski) “It’s certainly the fastest track on the circuit as it stands right now.”
Clint Bowyer feels that to handle Michigan’s higher track speeds, you need…
(Bowyer) “A good balance. You can’t be loose, you can’t be tight. You gotta have a good balance to go fast.”
Going to Michigan without much practice time for Carl Edwards means…
(Edwards) “It will be a challenge to figure it out quick enough to have a good car in the race.”
And for Jeff Gordon, he’s just glad…
(Gordon) “Other than new pavement and a smooth race track, other than that, not a lot changed, which I was happy to hear.”
Look for Denny Hamlin to attempt at third consecutive win, after winning the June race in 2010 and 2011.
And Kurt Busch is back driving for Phoenix Racing this week after a one-week suspension. Busch was suspended by NASCAR for verbally abusing a reporter at Dover.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside