- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 18 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FL Airboat Guide Gets Hand Bit Off By Gator
A Florida man working as a airboat tour guide lost a hand during a nasty encounter with an alligator.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
A group of tourists on an airboat ride in the Everglades were horrified to see their tour guide get his hand bit off by a gator.
(911 Call) “Oh Jesus Christ, it’s my boat captain!”
Officers killed the gator and actually got Wally Weatherholt’s hand back.
But Officer Jorge Pino of Florida Fish and Wildlife says they’ve investigated this tour company before for messing with gators.
(Pino) “The more aggressive you are in getting an alligator to come close to the boat, the more tips you’re gonna end up getting.”
The company insists their guides don’t disturb wildlife.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Doctors’ attempts to reattach the hand were unsuccessful.