- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
FL Airboat Guide Gets Hand Bit Off By Gator
A Florida man working as a airboat tour guide lost a hand during a nasty encounter with an alligator.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
A group of tourists on an airboat ride in the Everglades were horrified to see their tour guide get his hand bit off by a gator.
(911 Call) “Oh Jesus Christ, it’s my boat captain!”
Officers killed the gator and actually got Wally Weatherholt’s hand back.
But Officer Jorge Pino of Florida Fish and Wildlife says they’ve investigated this tour company before for messing with gators.
(Pino) “The more aggressive you are in getting an alligator to come close to the boat, the more tips you’re gonna end up getting.”
The company insists their guides don’t disturb wildlife.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Doctors’ attempts to reattach the hand were unsuccessful.