- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 3 hours ago
- Securing America: IED Protection [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX Business Network!
Tom goes one-on-one with former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura, who says its time get rid of the two-party system! He also explains why he could only support Ron Paul or Gary Johnson this fall! Then, financial analyst Gary Shilling says we’re in for a few more years of ugly economic times. And, is the US ready for an impending cyber attack? Tom talks with Fox Military Analyst Col. Bill Cowan and cyber security expert Ira Victor. Also, remember the Illinois state rep who went ballistic during a pension reform debate?
Tom asks him what set him off, and talks to Jeff Adachi about new pension reforms in two California cities. Plus, the Panel tackles the upcoming “fiscal cliff”, the “You’re Not Special” commencement speech, and whether NYC should allow a ban on large popcorn and milkshakes! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!