- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 13 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX Business Network!
Tom goes one-on-one with former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura, who says its time get rid of the two-party system! He also explains why he could only support Ron Paul or Gary Johnson this fall! Then, financial analyst Gary Shilling says we’re in for a few more years of ugly economic times. And, is the US ready for an impending cyber attack? Tom talks with Fox Military Analyst Col. Bill Cowan and cyber security expert Ira Victor. Also, remember the Illinois state rep who went ballistic during a pension reform debate?
Tom asks him what set him off, and talks to Jeff Adachi about new pension reforms in two California cities. Plus, the Panel tackles the upcoming “fiscal cliff”, the “You’re Not Special” commencement speech, and whether NYC should allow a ban on large popcorn and milkshakes! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!