- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX Business Network!
Tom goes one-on-one with former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura, who says its time get rid of the two-party system! He also explains why he could only support Ron Paul or Gary Johnson this fall! Then, financial analyst Gary Shilling says we’re in for a few more years of ugly economic times. And, is the US ready for an impending cyber attack? Tom talks with Fox Military Analyst Col. Bill Cowan and cyber security expert Ira Victor. Also, remember the Illinois state rep who went ballistic during a pension reform debate?
Tom asks him what set him off, and talks to Jeff Adachi about new pension reforms in two California cities. Plus, the Panel tackles the upcoming “fiscal cliff”, the “You’re Not Special” commencement speech, and whether NYC should allow a ban on large popcorn and milkshakes! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!