- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
AEHQ: Obama & Romney Dueling Speeches [VIDEO]
Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney and President Obama made dueling campaign speeches at opposite ends of Ohio on Thursday.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has more from Washington in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
President Obama began his Cleveland speech right after Mitt Romney finished his in Cincinnati, which meant the President could bat back Romney criticisms. When Romney said:
(Romney) “The policies the President put in place did not make America create more jobs. As a matter of fact, he made it harder.”
The President could say:
(President Obama) “When my opponent and others were arguing that we should let Detroit go bankrupt, we made a bet on American workers and the ingenuity of American companies, and today, our auto industry is back on top of the world.”
Both candidates said economic issues like those will dominate the campaign.
Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Romney’s speech HERE:
WATCH more on President Obama’s speech HERE: