- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 34 mins ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 1 hour ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 4 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 4 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 5 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Russia Developing Killer RobotsPosted 6 hours ago
Reset! Reports are that President Obama will not offer any new solutions during his part of the Dueling Speeches in Ohio with Obama and Romney today but rather reset the narrative and re-emphasize how he needs Four more years to “fix” the problems he inherited from Bush. Gibson speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Kevin Jackson, National Spokesman for TeaParty.Net joins Gibson on Obama and the Black Vote and how can President Obama continue to blame the “failed policies of the past” for the Housing Collapse and Recession when it was Mostly Democrats that caused it?