- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Reset! Reports are that President Obama will not offer any new solutions during his part of the Dueling Speeches in Ohio with Obama and Romney today but rather reset the narrative and re-emphasize how he needs Four more years to “fix” the problems he inherited from Bush. Gibson speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Kevin Jackson, National Spokesman for TeaParty.Net joins Gibson on Obama and the Black Vote and how can President Obama continue to blame the “failed policies of the past” for the Housing Collapse and Recession when it was Mostly Democrats that caused it?