- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 25 mins ago
- Vikings Ban Adrian Peterson Amid Child Abuse Case [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Reset! Reports are that President Obama will not offer any new solutions during his part of the Dueling Speeches in Ohio with Obama and Romney today but rather reset the narrative and re-emphasize how he needs Four more years to “fix” the problems he inherited from Bush. Gibson speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Kevin Jackson, National Spokesman for TeaParty.Net joins Gibson on Obama and the Black Vote and how can President Obama continue to blame the “failed policies of the past” for the Housing Collapse and Recession when it was Mostly Democrats that caused it?