- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 11 mins ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 23 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Reset! Reports are that President Obama will not offer any new solutions during his part of the Dueling Speeches in Ohio with Obama and Romney today but rather reset the narrative and re-emphasize how he needs Four more years to “fix” the problems he inherited from Bush. Gibson speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Kevin Jackson, National Spokesman for TeaParty.Net joins Gibson on Obama and the Black Vote and how can President Obama continue to blame the “failed policies of the past” for the Housing Collapse and Recession when it was Mostly Democrats that caused it?