- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Reset! Reports are that President Obama will not offer any new solutions during his part of the Dueling Speeches in Ohio with Obama and Romney today but rather reset the narrative and re-emphasize how he needs Four more years to “fix” the problems he inherited from Bush. Gibson speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Kevin Jackson, National Spokesman for TeaParty.Net joins Gibson on Obama and the Black Vote and how can President Obama continue to blame the “failed policies of the past” for the Housing Collapse and Recession when it was Mostly Democrats that caused it?