- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 21 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Reset! Reports are that President Obama will not offer any new solutions during his part of the Dueling Speeches in Ohio with Obama and Romney today but rather reset the narrative and re-emphasize how he needs Four more years to “fix” the problems he inherited from Bush. Gibson speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Kevin Jackson, National Spokesman for TeaParty.Net joins Gibson on Obama and the Black Vote and how can President Obama continue to blame the “failed policies of the past” for the Housing Collapse and Recession when it was Mostly Democrats that caused it?