- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Romney Wants Insurance Companies To Be Able To Deny Coverage For Pre-Existing Conditions
Submitted by Cheston Catalano
Mitt Romney opposes one of the most popular parts of the Affordable Care Act.
The ex-Massachusetts governor, whose health care plan for his own state was the model for Obamacare, stressed that only Americans who have uninterrupted insurance should have guaranteed coverage – regardless of any pre-existing conditions.
This is a stark difference with the the Democrats’ across-the-board coverage plan, Romney’s campaign acknowledged.
Eighty-five percent of the country disagrees with Romney.