- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
NJ Boy’s Life Savings Almost Recycled Away [VIDEO]
A New Jersey boy has gotten a lesson in recycling, but it almost cost him.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
When Max Becker found out his mom recycled the old computer he wasn’t using anymore:
(Mom) “He screamed!”
Because she didn’t know the 12-year-old had been stashing cash inside it:
(Becker) “I save every, every dollar I can.”
He’d saved $300, and was hiding it from his sister:
(Becker) “I don’t really trust her that much.”
The family contacted Sims recycling in Edison, New Jersey where workers searched through recycled computers for four days:
(Jimmy Coe – Plant Manager) “They were upset that the kid lost his life savings and they were just excited to find this kid’s money.”
And they did find it. So what will Max do with it next?
(Becker) “I’m gonna hide it, but probably not in a CPU.”
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the recycled savings HERE: