- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Manhunt Continues For Doctor After Buffalo Hospital Shooting
Police in Buffalo, New York are searching for an award winning trauma surgeon and former military weapons expert to question him in the shooting death of a receptionist at a Buffalo hospital where they worked.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
Police are looking for the surgeon, Dr. Timothy Jorden. They say he may be armed and dangerous. He is wanted in the fatal shooting of an Erie County Medical Center receptionist, shot dead Wednesday. He is said to be the receptionist’s ex-boyfriend.
(Smith) “The facts will come out but knowing Tim as I have it’s gotta be close to six years now, I’ve never seen him angry, ever.”
Harry Smith, a friend of Jorden’s, saying he never knew Jorden to have a temper. Jorden is a former Army Special Forces medic and weapons expert.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.