- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 20 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Manhunt Continues For Doctor After Buffalo Hospital Shooting
Police in Buffalo, New York are searching for an award winning trauma surgeon and former military weapons expert to question him in the shooting death of a receptionist at a Buffalo hospital where they worked.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
Police are looking for the surgeon, Dr. Timothy Jorden. They say he may be armed and dangerous. He is wanted in the fatal shooting of an Erie County Medical Center receptionist, shot dead Wednesday. He is said to be the receptionist’s ex-boyfriend.
(Smith) “The facts will come out but knowing Tim as I have it’s gotta be close to six years now, I’ve never seen him angry, ever.”
Harry Smith, a friend of Jorden’s, saying he never knew Jorden to have a temper. Jorden is a former Army Special Forces medic and weapons expert.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.