- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Manhunt Continues For Doctor After Buffalo Hospital Shooting
Police in Buffalo, New York are searching for an award winning trauma surgeon and former military weapons expert to question him in the shooting death of a receptionist at a Buffalo hospital where they worked.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
Police are looking for the surgeon, Dr. Timothy Jorden. They say he may be armed and dangerous. He is wanted in the fatal shooting of an Erie County Medical Center receptionist, shot dead Wednesday. He is said to be the receptionist’s ex-boyfriend.
(Smith) “The facts will come out but knowing Tim as I have it’s gotta be close to six years now, I’ve never seen him angry, ever.”
Harry Smith, a friend of Jorden’s, saying he never knew Jorden to have a temper. Jorden is a former Army Special Forces medic and weapons expert.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.