- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 14 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Manhunt Continues For Doctor After Buffalo Hospital Shooting
Police in Buffalo, New York are searching for an award winning trauma surgeon and former military weapons expert to question him in the shooting death of a receptionist at a Buffalo hospital where they worked.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
Police are looking for the surgeon, Dr. Timothy Jorden. They say he may be armed and dangerous. He is wanted in the fatal shooting of an Erie County Medical Center receptionist, shot dead Wednesday. He is said to be the receptionist’s ex-boyfriend.
(Smith) “The facts will come out but knowing Tim as I have it’s gotta be close to six years now, I’ve never seen him angry, ever.”
Harry Smith, a friend of Jorden’s, saying he never knew Jorden to have a temper. Jorden is a former Army Special Forces medic and weapons expert.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.